THE FINAL 13

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
This was not easy!!!

When I went through these, not only was I looking at photo quality and composition, but also how the calendar would appear overall. I wanted to make sure there was variety in bike style, color, background, etc.

Congrats. to everyone who made the top 13 and a BIG THANKS to everyone that participated. I need all of the folks below to email me the highest resolution version of the shot that you have to [email protected] ASAP. Also, when creating a calendar I usually need some extra bleed space around the outer edge of the photo so if you cropped your photo in tighter than the original, please send me a version that has as much extra space around the edges as possible.

patina_classic3spds.jpg

55_hawthorne_deluxe_pookie42.jpg

56T_mplscoaster.jpg

berkshire_itsfreeforme.jpg

bull_honky_falcondave.jpg

californication_thebigorangecat.jpg

green_white_hawthorne_horsefarmer.jpg

motodromo_special_jasper87.jpg

raceliner_the-renaissance_man.jpg

ruff_tango_rusty513.jpg

starsnbars_kingfish254.jpg

the_ruff_ratrod_general_wheels.jpg

winter_exhaust_higgins_la_troca.jpg

Steve,Very tuff job indeed so many awesome bikes to choose from I don't think I could do it... Now you have the tuff choice of picking which bike for which month... Lol... Congrats to everyone...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna be a cool calendar. I think there are enough photos remaining to make a few more equally cool calendars!!!!

Bravo Steve, NOT an easy task indeed. These selections are a great representation of the bikes/builds on the site these days. Unrestored 'barn finds/survivors', reworked classics with modern elements, artistic impressions, modern 'customs', restorations, are all covered. Print it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Going to be a great calendar this coming year , I wouldn't want to have to make those choices for the bikes , there was some great looking bike up this year , I need 4 of them this year for the house , work and the shop , when will they be on sale ?

It's an honor to have my photo along side of so many other fantastic shots!

There are so many that could have easily been chosen, it almost requires the parameters the Steve laid out to be able to narrow the scope enough to choose only 13.

Last edited:
Thanks Steve! What an honor. And congrats to all the other great bikes/photos. You guys do amazing work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's an honor to have my photo along side of so many other fantastic shots!
My thoughts exactly.

Steve,
Thank you! What a great feeling to be selected....I appreciate it especially being a newbie amongst the veterans here.
Lots of great photos and builds that's for sure. It's always a pleasure to learn and have admiration for what others do...it keeps you inspired.

Best regards to the Rat Rod Bike community.

Back