The Flat Landers of Ayer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KZ1000 said:
I dusted my bike, ah, bare frame off today, we have a year to build theses right?
Is it ready?

It won't be pretty and shiny but will be ridable. And it looks like the HPVF is on for the 21st.

Now that I have new information ,I Do intend to show at this real event and my bike really
hits alot of Greylock's conditions (pg 1). So I just need to paint it and reassemble it 8) ...Stevil

Update *bump*: “The Nutcracker” is ready and packed with tools and spare inner tube.

It’ll be cool to see our interpretations of what a Flat Landers of Ayer bike should both look and ride like.

Can't wait!

Let’s forget about the pics – it’ll be cooler to see them for the first time live! :)

What do you all think?

ZygoteLittle said:
Update *bump*: “The Nutcracker” is ready and packed with tools and spare inner tube.

It’ll be cool to see our interpretations of what a Flat Landers of Ayer bike should both look and ride like.

Can't wait!

Copy that José. Looking forward to it. I did some painting after work today on my bike....... wow.......... no pictures? I don't know about that, I mean you showed me yours and I feel obligated to show you mine but I won't feel obligated........ I'm going to flaunt it. :D

Pete

Graylock said:
ZygoteLittle said:

Can't wait!

Copy that José. Looking forward to it. I did some painting after work today on my bike....... wow.......... no pictures? I don't know about that, I mean you showed me yours and I feel obligated to show you mine but I won't feel obligated........ I'm going to flaunt it. :D

Pete
Hi GL, the pics idea was just a passing thought, to be honest; I’d/we’d (?) love to see what has been produced! :D

Thanks for instigating this truly inspired concept, Pete.

GL, would you like to share the bike’s secret color with me here – I won’t tell anybody – I promise. :wink:

Stoked about this ride! :)

Ok, so here's my build. Hammered Black (looks like wrought iron) with off white accents and red pinstripes. It was real cool until I put these white walls on and now I have second thoughts. These tires just take your eye off the bike and make it like almost invisible. I just don't see it, maybe I should try another color........ what do you think?

I forgot to take a picture of the right side but it's not much better, maybe the chain guard shows a little from that side.

Graylock

Latest posts

Back