The Galtbacken 18

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow just incredible! I wish I still had the ambition of a younger man. Glad you do this its very interestesting to watch your bikes come together. You need a gallery page of your own. Maybe we should talk to Ratrod about having a dedicated builders section for people like you.

Hey guys, I'm sorry for being so late to reply! I've completely missed your posts, didn't see them until now.
Thank you so much for the kind words, glad to hear that you like the bike and find it inspiring to watch it come together! I had fun building it and it feels like an extra bonus if it also can make somebody else want to pick up their tools and get the creative juices flowing. :) Thanks!

As you said deorman another fantastic build thanks for pointing this one out to me and the quality speaks for itself .If all builds were as documented and photoed as much this you would never get of the ratrodbikes forum :shock: :shock: just thought I dont get of it now . :lol:

Latest posts

Back