The Junktracker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, it's done.. From a pile of junk to a bike:D

First of all i wanted to say that you guys inspired me with all your cool builds and that i had a lott of fun building the bike and watching all the bikes being build!

The inspiration for this bike was the Harley Davidson peashooter which i always really liked.
It started out as a ladies bike that was going for scrap metal and some pieces of other bikes that i had laying around.. I even sacrificed my own cruiser for the back part of the frame, the fork and the wheels;)
The reason i started with a stock frame was that i needed i bike to ride and not to look at, and these bikes have a good geometry for riding so it was a good starting point.
Some old guy had some copper rivets laying around so i decided to add some copper accents to the mix:cool:
I had this brooks saddle and grips so these had to be incorporated!
Added some Fat Franks 26x2.35 and some brown pedals.
The wheels are also build by me after painting the rims to match the frame
It has a 2 speed kickback hub from Sachs and the wheels have stainless spokes.
The lights are batterypowered by a 9 volt battery in the headlight and are swithed by the switch that's on top of the headlight and the wires run through the frame.
It needed some (as you guys call it) doodads so i added a speedometer and a horn

Here is a link to the build thread
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/junktracker.83730/

Thanx for al the fun and the inspiration!!:thumbsup:
Good luck for everyone in BO9!

My starting point was this ladies frame
ydysezav.jpg

And the rear frame of my other cruiser
zapybuvy.jpg

Some hours of brainstorming later...
yqajy4em.jpg
majy2eme.jpg

j8ig7d.jpg

k2ig02.jpg

t9bn8i.jpg

2vnkvo6.jpg

xf6sn9.jpg

993q7o.jpg

2nvttlv.jpg

2lm5c7m.jpg

cqo3s.jpg

210zuac.jpg

Thanx for watching!!:rockout:

Frank

Last edited:
It came out stunning, lots of detail. It almost looks factory, well done!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Love the color combo

You should post a couple of pics of what this bike came from for the people that didn't see the build thread!
It was amazing to watch you blend together all of the frames and parts into one sweet ride!
Well done!!!

Latest posts

Back