The Purple Pavement Pounder ™

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
PICT0195-1.jpg

PICT0197.jpg

PICT0198.jpg

PICT0199.jpg

Here she is prior to this build.
DSCF2115.jpg

Heres what she looked like when she came home from the Fleamarket.
DSCF2094.jpg

So sad :cry:

Shes so sexy now. :mrgreen:
PICT0195-1-1.jpg

Heres my build Thread..
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=9012

the bike looks great, I'm glad you kept the springer.
Scott 8)

I too like the springer. I've decided all my bikes need springers but not the standard schwinn/lowrider style. I really like the looks of this style of springer. So that paint... Is it metallic or just look like it in the pictures? Nice build either way.

BrigmasterA said:
I really like the looks of this style of springer. So that paint... Is it metallic or just look like it in the pictures? Nice build either way.

Thanks. The springer is an Evanaction springer, Came on some Evans bikes in the 1950s. Yes the paint is metallic, And thanks man, im glad ya like it. :)

Yeah sensor, im trying 2 get one of my girl friends 2 pose on it in a bikini, :lol: :mrgreen:
SOOOOThese arent really final.

And this bike is only temporarily done. A hotrod is never done, you always are constantly doing stuff to it or changing somthing so yeah, Wait till you see whats gonna happen to this. :mrgreen:

Thanks Karfer and all of you guys who have posted, you have some beautiful bikes. :)

Thanks jim and jimmy. :) I love it too, this bike is so great, my best rider by far.

Very cool Rickster! Thanks again for the grippies and stickies.

Does look awesome Ricky...such a cool custom 60s color too.

Love the springer on this bike!

Take a few nice daylight shots for us too.

Thanks hect and steve. :) I will try 2 take some pics 2morrow. I gots a wedding to goto WOOT!

I really appreciate the feedback from everyone, to me the best part of building these things are hearing ppls remarks and suggestions.

Im buying some purple dupli color metal cast transparent paint for chrome, im painting both my hums :) Maybe my goose neck and crank 2? idk yet.

Thanks a mill tho guys. ;)

Latest posts

Back