"The Purple Pavement Pounder"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWWWWWWWWW YEEEAAAHHHHH BOIIIIIIIIII! :mrgreen:
PICT0143.jpg

PICT0141.jpg

PICT0142.jpg

Last night...
Ahem.. :mrgreen: lol
PICT0125.jpg

Love my trike. shes gone friday.

Lol wasnt me. see the red can 3rd row down? that was me. Coca-Cola. ;) i better get ridda that picture..

rick rick rick...man that bike is looking awesome, i love those forks you picked out.

i cannot wait to see this thing finished :D

oh and the purple looks sick

Two people have seen this bike. She is done. Im waiting to post pictures :mrgreen: They will be on tonight though so STAY tunnned.

Aha thanks guys, glad ya liked the "SeCrEt-UnVeiLiNg- lol Well here she is, for the first time EVAAA!

The Purple Pavement Pounderrr!
PICT0141-1.jpg

PICT0142-1.jpg

PICT0143-1.jpg

Final pictures are being takin like soon haa

ricky, great job. nice color. now, Godzilla has some stompem to do. say good bye as the pounder gets pounded. lol, also, ya don't need a chick magnet.lol ya know iam only messin with your head.

Outlaw 8)

Thanks alot guys, Outlaw, i know ur kidding, Yeah godzilla would stomp me, but im to fast for ya ;) :)

grrr I took her out for her maiden voyage tonight, planned on going to woodward and home. Theres lots of ppl out on Woodward leading up to the woodward cruise anyways. Im riding down woodward right and my pedals like slip. Im like wth?! I look down i snapped off the little prong thing that goes through that whole in the sprocket :lol: :lol: Sooo. I had to walk the .... thing home. like 9 miles one way, Mom met me like a mile away from home. Im beat. I snapped some sweet pics of the bike. :)

Well this is before i trashed her, my buddy took it, i need 2 edit it.
PICT0144.jpg

Heres where it broke. :x
PICT0148.jpg

On my walk home lol. ;)
PICT0149.jpg

The builder.
PICT0151.jpg

This hurts man, a bike should only be in the bed of this truck on its ride home from where i baught it :(
PICT0154.jpg

Oh, and heres my dads buddys.. Whatever it is hotrod lol i ran into him at the cruise, havent seen him in like 5 years.
PICT0146.jpg

oh babeh..
PICT0147.jpg

SHE WILL BE POUNDING PAVEMENT ONCE AGAIN TOMORROW. :)

I cant believe you already broke it...........When people ask how it happened tell 'em you were tryin to get away from all of the chicks that were chasin you!!!!

I think it was from beating on it. :D lol i was torquing it dude, i went by one of them radar signs i was doing 34.. :D It was sweet. then i was skidding on it too haha.

OUTLAW said:
ricky, great job. nice color. now, Godzilla has some stompem to do. say good bye as the pounder gets pounded. lol, also, ya don't need a chick magnet.lol ya know iam only messin with your head.

Outlaw 8)
Godzilla doesn't like purple, reminds him of Barney, and you know Godzilla don't like Barney!!
click on these to see what I mean.
http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a...ion=view&current=R3FMUGENGodzillavsBarney.flv
http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a...current=R3FMUGENGodzillavsBarney-FinalWar.flv
Scott 8)

Latest posts

Back