THE STUFF YOU DIDNT GET

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCR

Mouth-Breather
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Seems there are lots of threads asking if (insert random bike for sale) is worth getting. So let's start a thread for giggles on the stuff you've seen for sale and passed on.

Here's a Shapleigh JET, 26" girls tank bike with a springer and Dana 2 speed. Oddball springer fork / frame stopper set-up. Tires / wheels / fenders rusted through and the fender mounted light was missing. Guy asked $90 and said he had $75 in it. I was thinking of $50 tops so I thanked him for his time and went on.

IMG_2043_zpse787005b.jpg

IMG_2044_zps24ae064b.jpg

IMG_2045_zps752d13c8.jpg

IMG_2046_zps0f5d7a19.jpg

If I was hoarding or needed the parts for something I would of grabbed, right now I've got more projects than time though :lol:

CCR said:
If I was hoarding or needed the parts for something I would of grabbed, right now I've got more projects than time though :lol:
I hear that, I have more bikes than cash so I have been cutting a few loose to finish others. Just sold my Ross Apollo and traded off my little "Dark Pony" build today. But now I got some cash for CDL training and a Schwinn Breeze to part down so I can finish my klunker.

Good idea for a thread!

This guy lives only approx. 15 miles from me. Some of you may have seen many of his postings on EEEE-bay. He only wants $13,500.00 for this one. Yes, you heard me right, $13,500.00. Don't think I'll be dropping by anytime soon!!

Is he the guy that posts 10,000 overpriced bikes on a bike stand in front of a white sheet?

I swear that guy just likes see his stuff on Ebay and has no intentions of ever selling anything. :roll:

Rat Rod said:
Is he the guy that posts 10,000 overpriced bikes on a bike stand in front of a white sheet?

I swear that guy just likes see his stuff on Ebay and has no intentions of ever selling anything. :roll:

No, that's another guy. This guy mainly sells parts, 20-30 pages worth :roll: No telling how many bikes he's butchered over the last couple years. Alot of the locals around here are pretty much fed up with his tacktics. I've never delt with him because I make a point to stear clear. Sadly, some of my friends have not been so lucky.

Rat, If you would like his ebay ID, Pm me. I don't feel it's proper to post it here. Even though I'd love to.

CCR said:
Those are a couple of way cool bikes !!! I would also be walking away from those :lol:

I just noticed that you might think there's 2 bikes in the pics I posted. That's just 1 bike!!! Sorry if the pics appear to be 2. I guess that's his way of giving a bargain :mrgreen: Exrta parts and a smile as you walk out the door!!! :lol:

If your talking about "Double Nickles" post as well, just ignore this one, Been a long day!! :oops:

Latest posts

Back