THE TUXEDO

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
tuxedo.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

Original Build Thread: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=7524

Oh my goodness. :shock: :eek: one of the prettiest bikes ive seen in a LONG time. :D I might have to send you my spitfire to do that same thing too. ;) Looks amazing Steve.

oldskool13 said:
did you have to widen the rear stays to accomadate that 24 X 3 fatti-o??

Surprisingly no...the only modification was to run a couple of spacers behind the chainring to bump the chain far enough out so that it wouldn't rub the tire.

Sharp, Sophisticated, and yet simple and clean.... Just like a Tuxedo.... Right on

Wow I love it. Is that a 26/24? I know you said the back was, but im wondering if the size of the back tire is throwing my perception off because its hard to tell the size of the front. Beautiful job, I now have to buy a 24 x 3 back, lol.

bring.doom said:
Wow I love it. Is that a 26/24? I know you said the back was, but im wondering if the size of the back tire is throwing my perception off because its hard to tell the size of the front. Beautiful job, I now have to buy a 24 x 3 back, lol.

24" rear wheel and a 26" front wheel. :wink:

What did u use for spacers on the front sprocket 2 make the chain clear the tire?

Very nice! I really like the tire combo. Your bikes all have a professional look to them. I would have scratched that at least twice!

Thanks steve :D Wait till you see what i build :D :D 20x3 old school stingray. ;) should be sweet.

Love your bike, one of my favorites of this build.

Latest posts

Back