The Typhoon

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man, im at skool right now lol, None of the darn pics will work trying to show my buddys my bikes... I think i gotta goto photobucket. Anyways yeah, im prob making my tank insert today.. Just wait guys its gonna be sweet. Ttyl not supposed 2 be on computer i lost my internet privlages ahahaha.. Better Go huh?

Wow Ricky, it's amazing how much one little sticker can give a bike so much attitude! :mrgreen: Bike turned out great. I smile everytime I see that Knob on the back, don't ever change it!
Now all you gotta do is show up for the Ann Arbor/ Saline show and ride with the rest of the Freaks!
I'll put your shirt in the mail tomorrow. We've had a lot of personal crap going on, so I'm behind on the important stuff. Make sure you post a pic of you wearing it! And remember ... REAL MEN WEAR PINK! :wink:

Yeah that sticker looks good on the back, i got 1 on my backpack, binder, locker, and i got one on the bike. i Love this bike, Wholey crap! i was riding yesterday with derek (another kid on the site) I was racing him Wholey crap this thing moves. I had to slow down once i pictured my self falling off and sliding on the pavement.. Front tire dont grip good almost lost it coming in the driveway last night it slides on muddy concrete.

Alot of personal crap going on here to, Dads in the hospital right now. Im so worried... Yeah i need 2 make my bed, get in shower brush teeth and get in bed. Got a big day of EDUMACATION tomorrow... TTYL

ricksterr1221 said:
Alot of personal crap going on here to, Dads in the hospital right now. Im so worried... Yeah i need 2 make my bed, get in shower brush teeth and get in bed. Got a big day of EDUMACATION tomorrow... TTYL
sorry to hear that Ricky I hope he will be ok real soon

thanks hooch.. Ima ride the typhoon up there tomorrow after skool and go see him, gotta show him MY A+ MATH TEST! Im so happy... Im sure he will be okay, hes had this skin infection for awhile like 2 weeks, Im just glad knowing hes getting propper care and medacine there.... Thanks hooch

DSCF1395.jpg

DSCF1396.jpg

DSCF1401.jpg

I RIDE My bikes! I dont baby nothing.

Latest posts

Back