Thrift Store Find Today

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in a word - WOW

Great find . I have honestly never seen a muscle bike at a thrift store or antique mall here in NY. makes me wonder where they all went ( quite a few in my collection, but has to be more :)

congrats

Thanks guys, I've since raised the seat, removed the decals, aired up the tires and adjusted the handle bar. Only need to find a couple easy items and buy a new Bee decal.

Maybe this week I'll get the time to give it a bath, polish it up and oil everything, going to look cool hanging in my office and take for a spin at times.

i'm gonna pop some tags, only got 20 dollars in my pocket :lol:

Looking good already

unusual colors on that one, can't wait to see it all cleaned and polished.

does look all original , too, other than the grips and fender.

beatcad said:

hahaha!! Please tell me I'm not the only one that gets this.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
beatcad said:

Oh yeah I get it, swap the tag from the bike next to it and save some green... :mrgreen:

outskirtscustoms said:
ifitsfreeitsforme said:
beatcad said:

Oh yeah I get it, swap the tag from the bike next to it and save some green... :mrgreen:
Nope.

From the song "Thrift Store".

Thanks guys, I was excited to get it. A buddy was told about it and he didn't have the time to go check and see it so he passed the info to me, I think he wishes he went and got it now, as he drooled looking at it today. That's OK, I've given him some amazing leads that he scored big time on.

Latest posts

Back