Tornado

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice nice

hey i really like the way your bike is looking, kinda makes me wish i coulda found an old frame like that, but time is runing short so i must keep on the one i have know. good job cant wait to see the end results of your work.

Thanks everyone for the comments. Other than the cool color combo I don't have much else planned yet. Well there is a little surprise I'm doing with the paint if I can pull it off.
I really need to think of some cool or unique details and features to add as the competition is looking pretty tough.

Well the highs have only been in the teens but next week they're forecasting a hi of 58. That's Kansas for ya. Anyway that's plenty warm to paint with a flat paint. Now I just have to brave the cold to make sure the frame is prepped and ready to go by then.

09.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good - is that black or a dark grey on the frame? Either way, it looks sharp & your garage is waaay too clean. :mrgreen:

-Mp

Clothespin "n" said:
Multipass said:
Looking good - is that black or a dark grey on the frame? Either way, it looks sharp & your garage is waaay too clean. :mrgreen:

-Mp

that's hillarious..I was thinking the same thing about the garage!

The Frame is looking great..I love the Straight bar!

The paint is kind of a semi flat black. More on it later.

I'll have to pass on your kind words about my garage to the wife.
Every night when she pulls into the garage and comes in I hear about how junky our garage is. I do leave room for at least her car.

Clean garage

Whats wrong with a clean garage, Its wonderful having an organized work station, so much easier 2 find ur tools parts etc.. Or is it ect.. Any way yeah

What's wrong with a clean garage? Absolutely nothing - except it makes those of us with "less than clean" garages look bad :wink: Throws off the Bell-curve it does.

-Mp

opps

aka_locojoe said:

ah crap! i used a blue close to that for my rims... sorry didnt even reilize that you did it first, i didnt mean to copy you!... your bike is awsome to say the least!

That button cover looks sweet! I have to file that away under "cool extras to do"... :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back