Tour De Fat SF

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hadn't heard about it. I added it to my calendar. Just have to see if I will be able to make it.

Maybe. I'd like to at least once!!

Okay, so I LOVE my former hometown of Portland, but SF actually knows how to ride a bike.If you haven't shown for TD'F in SF you should f-ing show up. These people; enjoy the ride, revel in the bike-geekness and almost race to the end for beer, food and entertainment. Every ride in Portland I talked about SF's ride. Especially now that New Belgium isn't doing their ride in Portland (as of this year). PLEASE show up, pedal, socialize and smile...

Looks like it will be around 13-14 miles total between the ride itself and to and from the closest Bart station (3 miles from the station to the park each way)

well the weather kind of sucked most of the day with that misty crap (worst yet for those of us with glasses).

The event was fun though. These type of events bring out the weirdos, but being in SF, there were quite a few. Unfortunately I did not get any video or pics of the freakiest 4 "people" there. I know the one dressed in drag was a guy, I can't say one way or another what the other 3 were.

I ended up putting 22 miles on my Shelby by the end of the day. Now I need to rebuild the hub since it's now drooling oil all over everything.

well,so much for decent weather :roll: but the ride and event were great.lots of bikes,beer and sights.had a great time.hope m. martian can post up some pics.

it was a very Kool day of bikes and brews!!!even with the misty skies we had a great time. M.Martian , I think we met. I was on the Raw 26" Bmx . we didnt put on as many miles as you guys but had a blast Kruising around the park. Golden Gate Park is an Awesome Spot for this party!! Great job to all involved!!!

You got a ton of great pics Dave.

Did you guys cause an accident at the end there though? :mrgreen:

That accident at the end was someone swerving and trying to bunnyhop at the same time, as far as I could tell. It looked like the guy who had the accident was the reason for it.

Latest posts

Back