Tractorliner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went ahead and tacked the tank into place. This bike is almost finished. From here, it's all small stuff. Adjust the kickstand to work better, settle on which grips to use, secure the coaster brake arm, and a few other things. Then, the final thing will be to decide once and for all the finish. I'll most likely either be clear coating it, or just giving it a coat of boiled linseed oil. Either way, it'll probably stay bare metal.
IMG_2393_zpsf0940c9b.jpg

Excellent execution!!!
This is just EXTREMELY COOL!!!!

Looking awesome Deven!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: (Two thumbs up!)

Luke.

Rat a tat tat !!!!! Rockin it !!!!:113:

That is JUST SO RIGHT Deven. Masterful minimalism. Bravo!.

Excellent execution!!!
This is just EXTREMELY COOL!!!!

Great build, very inventive.

Rg

This bike has a great stance to it.

Thanks all. This thing has such a comfortable stance when riding it, I'm thinking it might become my main ride once it's done.

Thanks all. This thing has such a comfortable stance when riding it, I'm thinking it might become my main ride once it's done.

I can't wait for someone to come up to you and say. "Is that an old Schwinn." or "I used to have a pedal tractor like that when I was a kid" :p:D

Awesome , I Really dig it ,Nice work !
Now all you need is a old Tractor Light .
I just happen too have a few ,LMK..

~RafaeL~

Great build. Im sure youll prob find other stuff for it by Aug.

Yep. After a couple of shakedown rides, I need to make a few changes. All minor, but it may affect the look slightly. Here is the "finished" bike, in quotes because I will be tweaking it over the next month.
IMG_2411_zps2468a105.jpg

Just as a bit of a brag, the bike won "Best Rat" at the Antioch Bike Bash this weekend.
IMG_2413_zpsbf08484c.jpg

CONG---RAT----S

Latest posts

Back