"Trot Rot"....hot2trot

Apr 14, 2015
Cool idea man love this scoot . This would be great at car shows or any where you wanted to get around easy in a crowd. Much safer & easier then trying to be on a bike .
It turned out killer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: KOTA
Sep 7, 2014
Columbus OH
Love this scooter! Not only does it not have gears it doesn't even have pedals but I'd still love to ride it.:cool2: Was cool having you along for this one KOTA.

Nov 18, 2007
Massachusetts
Love this scooter! Not only does it not have gears it doesn't even have pedals but I'd still love to ride it.:cool2: Was cool having you along for this one KOTA.
Thanks..It has been a long while since I have put anything together. I've been wanting to build one of these for some time. I can't thank everybody enough for giving such positive feedback....The most I was hoping for was tolerance....I received a lot more. Thanks again.

Now that I've actually built something.....I may have a bike or two left inside me.;)

Reactions: Chad T
Nov 18, 2007
Massachusetts
I'm truly humbled by the compliments. I didn't think people would "get" it. These are not meant to replace bikes, to me they are an addition to our two wheeled addiction.....Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Falstaff
Apr 18, 2015
central ohio
I'm already designing one in my head.
I've got a Shelby tank, and a cool set of fenders, some 24" wheels, and plenty of steel tubing... Just have to finish other stuff.