"Trot Rot"....hot2trot

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope to see this on a Northampton ride :)

Where were ya today?

100_0208.JPG

This was a brilliant fun build to follow and like I said before, it has been awesome to have you back on the forum for this Build Off. Love the ride photos. Bring that bad boy to Savannah and we'll go cruising!
CONGRATS! and Welcome Home.

Very cool. .I have been planning something very similar. A bunch of my friends and I are doing a kind of scooter build off of our own this winter. I came here to see the completed bikes and vote and was surprised to see it.. nice job!

Very cool. .I have been planning something very similar. A bunch of my friends and I are doing a kind of scooter build off of our own this winter. I came here to see the completed bikes and vote and was surprised to see it.. nice job!
I pretty much do a step by step in the build thread. There are a few very important things to do when building a scooter...The most important is a footboard, if using on the street, no higher than 3". Here's the build thread.
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/trot-rot.103176/

Latest posts

Back