Truck bed liner instead of painting a bike????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I have seen thins done on a motorcycle b4 I am just curiose if anyone
Has used rhino liner on a bicycle b4 and wonder would it be worth looking
Into doing....

I painted our outdoor spiral staircase with that and it is rough . You might get more road rash from your bike than the road.
But it would look cool!

kingfish254 said:
I painted our outdoor spiral staircase with that and it is rough . You might get more road rash from your bike than the road.
But it would look cool!

Did you use the stuff in the spray bomb or did u get it profechunely done??

I used the roll/brush on kind from AutoZone.

The frame I am thinking about putting this on is from the 60's so I am Not to worried about its weight

Will deffinetly post pics when I decide which way I am going with it I have to make some calls and see how much it would cost me to get it professionly sprayed

I can get a spray can of it for under 10$ so i will try it on may daily rider first and see how she holds up and if it works out good I have a couple mor bikes I can do it to

Von Stans said:
I can get a spray can of it for under 10$ so i will try it on may daily rider first and see how she holds up and if it works out good I have a couple mor bikes I can do it to
Ive tried the spray on stuff from walmart years ago on the bumpers of my old 4x4 and it worked good for what I spent on it. Ive got an Idea for a spray on frame coating but not letting it out just yet.

I sprayed the rusty rims of my RRBO bike with the spray cans.
Took one can per rim.
I liked how it came out.
Rough texture surface, but not near as rough as professional.

I once towed in something that used to resemble a pickup truck with that bedliner in it. where the metal was bent....um everywhere, the paint was peeled at the creases, but the bedliner just went along with it all. i was amazed. that is some purty durable stuff

I did these two last year in duplicolor bedliner spray cans I really like is not too thick but covers a multitude of sins....

Etrike
dscf2630g.jpg

By xc204 at 2011-07-20

Street Skinney Typhoon
dscf2550h.jpg

By xc204 at 2011-05-15

Though's are good lookin rides the truck bed liner turned out real nice did you have any trouble finding the screw holes for the head badge on the Typhoone??

Hey Gcrank I am almost Certain the the thing you asking about is for a footbrake

Latest posts

Back