Truss Rod Brackets

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've found a few threads regarding DIY truss rods. I'm looking for just some good pics/specs of different upper and lower brackets. (Iwork in a machine shop and the CAD guy and sheet metal guy are gonna draw and burn some for me)... any drawings/specs out there? Pic for no particular reason.
20200926_075252.jpg

Thank You

I like the Elgin or Monarch style that I just refer to as dog ears. Keeps everything tucked up nice and close

IMG_3022_zps11ab2e1e-1.jpg

If you could do a couple for a 1.125 steerer I'd be interested

I've made a few tries on truss-rods and crowns for my Roadmaster build, here is one of them:
index.php

I have been able to perfectly replicate the original ones since then using laser cutter and i can share cad files with you if you want.
What gauge material are you using?

I've made a few tries on truss-rods and crowns for my Roadmaster build, here is one of them:
index.php

I have been able to perfectly replicate the original ones since then using laser cutter and i can share cad files with you if you want.
That would be great, the guys are going to do it on their breaks so it wont be the fastest getting them burnt.

Latest posts

Back