~TURLOCK * BIG NOR~CAL EVENT~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.S.BOLTNUT

He who dies with the most toys ,still dies No Fear
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Nor~Cals Biggest Car Swap Event
At Turlock Fairgrounds .,anything Car related
Bikes, motorcycle, Pedal cars, most anything with wheels, & Man~ticues ! 1/24-1/25...I"ll be on CC row Space 93 .
See you there !

~Rafael ~

Last edited:
Heading out Bright and Early Saturday Morning. I hope parking and the line to get in isn't as bad as last year !! Got in line at 6:20 AM, got through the ticket booth at 7:35. Maybe I should just get a swap spot to get in early.

Alright !, hope to meet yous guys .......!

~Rafael~

I went Sunday morning.. front row parking and $5 admission. Picked up a few fair deals, but most bikes left were being offered by people who follow the "If it is a Schwinn, it must be worth hundreds of dollars" school of bike pricing.

I know what your saying on some of the prices, I was there, and I finally got to meet Raphael (A.S.BOLTNUT). Now I know the face when we chat on the forum, it was a pleasure to talk to him, and a very nice guy. He was my 1st RRB member I have met in person.:thumbsup:

I know what your saying on some of the prices, I was there, and I finally got to meet Raphael (A.S.BOLTNUT). Now I know the face when we chat on the forum, it was a pleasure to talk to him, and a very nice guy. He was my 1st RRB member I have met in person.:thumbsup:

It was a pleasure meeting you Cris , your as nice in person as you are on the forum !
I did well ,great Swap as usual
Lots a great deals to be had..

~Rafael ~

The only other Member i ran into was Mike S . he"s got a shop in Sac. Vintage bicycle supply . good guy too deal to deal with look him up !

~Rafael~

Latest posts

Back