TYPHOON REMIXED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm I wonder where you can get some struts lol
P8180003.jpg

Hooch said:
hmmm I wonder where you can get some struts lol
P8180003.jpg

Alright Hooch...how much?

And what's the length....I bought some one time for this bike and they were too long. Turned around and sold them on Ebay for a profit.

actually electra sells black truss rods. just thought you otta know :)

Well, I got a cool black BMX stem like I wanted, but apparently my handlebars are too thick. :roll:

Anybody know if this is really the case or is this stem really for a kid's bike?

100_5087.jpg

100_5089.jpg

I had a Mongosse Scotter Stem on my old Diamondback and when I threw some old Stingray handlebars on I could only run the bolts down a few turns.Its definatly the raised section. L8 EM

Got the set of truss rods from Hooch this week so I decided to mock them up on the bike first before I paint them.
I had to drill new holes up higher for the axles to slide through because the bars were a bit long.

I think they will look really cool once I get them painted black.

100_5155.jpg

100_5159.jpg

hey guys I just love the looks of truss rods. I've just ordered a pair for my own present project. But I'm wondering... is there originally any use to them ? Except for their good looks I mean...

Latest posts

Back