1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

Union Strano

Discussion in 'THE OTHER BIKES' started by Ace, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Ace

Ace

Came across the following weird bike on the dutch craigslist and thought you guys have got to see this:
    [​IMG]

Not much info to find about this type, other than these websites in dutch (scroll down):
    http://www.stichtingdeoudetweewieler.nl/fietsen.html
    http://www.rijwiel.net/unionn.htm
    Made as they called it as a compactbike in 1963, but apparently an italian company already claimed this design under the name Velocino in late 30's. Only 2000 Strano's were ever made, so I'm tempted to bid - allthough a little voice is telling me it's not going to be easy to cycle this around :lol:

Velocino:
    [​IMG]

Perhaps something for Uncle Stretch to bite his teeth into ? Doesn't require much storagespace :wink: unless you stretch it :mrgreen:

2. subadrew

subadrew

I WANT IT!

3. Bunbury

Bunbury

Really cool, I'd love to try it! Isn't there a little problem with toe overlap though?