Unofficial Voting Results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
Congrats to all of the builders. Killer bikes!
Here are the unofficial voting results.

1 - King Krate by @pvwacko 28 vote(s)
2 - Nautilus (Beached Bobber) by @tjwilson 27 vote(s)
3 - Vaterland burrito by @irzouts 25 vote(s)

4t - Ratto Sottosopra... by @OzBroz 21 vote(s)
4t - Double Down by @metalchewy 21 vote(s)

6t - 1891 by @SSG 17 vote(s)
6t - 1930's D.P Harris, Dubbed Idaho Spud by @Scribble 17 vote(s)
6t - Faux Pedersen Ortho by @MazdaFlyer 17 vote(s)
6t - Fire Arrow by @joel.romeo.79 17 vote(s)

10 - The Brave Little Toaster by @DeFresh 16 vote(s)
11 - The Red Baron @StevieZ59 15 vote(s)
12 - trooper by @idiotboy 14 vote(s)
13 - Tyranny & Mutation by @GuitarlCarl 12 vote(s)
14 - Huff In Paint~ '55 Huffy Customliner by @Missing Link 10 vote(s)

15t - Dyno Dark Side of the Mooneyes by @Starnger 9 vote(s)
15t - AMF EVEL WAYS BIKE by @tanksalot 9 vote(s)

17 - “Amore a Prima Vista” by @Troyminator 8 vote(s)

18t - Retroped by @Glen 7 vote(s)
18t - BLACK'N'RED by @freederix 7 vote(s)

20 - Evans Colson Sonic Scout by @CannonCam 5 vote(s)

Thanks for charting this KF. We had some close races for places. Think I'll have some Reese's pieces, and dream of RRB #13; and pray for May that our weather warms.

Thank you, was a big pleasure to take part in my first build-off :) I guess not the last one!
I hope not!

The Winter build off is only a filler for itchy builders looking for an outlet for a competition.

The main event is the annual RatRodBikes Build Off coming up next month. I hope that everyone from the WBO will participate. It would be a shame to see people sitting out because of the filler build offs.

Sorry for the off topic rant, look forward to your next build! Have fun!

I am looking forward to the build off for this summer. My 'Gangster bike' from the WBO needs a cool brother bike to sit beside it.

Need to gather some components... feel like i am behind already.

To the builders - thanks everyone! Again, awesome ideas and realisations. It's so cool to see new stuff being done, build-off after build-off. Thanks for keeping me sane and helping me smile :)

I hope not!

The Winter build off is only a filler for itchy builders looking for an outlet for a competition.

The main event is the annual RatRodBikes Build Off coming up next month. I hope that everyone from the WBO will participate. It would be a shame to see people sitting out because of the filler build offs.

Unfortunately this format does not really fit me, since in the summer i am off to cruises, like CSI in Amsterdam. I prefer to go there by bike, and have a nice bike trips in the summer, and that makes me basically available only till mid of June. I still build bikes, but i try to start them before May to have a bit more time, and finish them earlier as well. Though i'd be happy if i manage in this time frame this year.

Congrats to all builders, some bikes are really awesome ;)
And a special "well done" to my French friend Irzouts from Custom Brigade... for his pretty cool burrito (2018, the year of Burritos?!? :D ).

Greetings from France :113:
@irzouts is a legend around here!

I hope not!

Hmm, I never thought of myself as itchy...:21:
To me it's all like continuing education. I came here looking for info on a bike I found at a yard sale and never left. The buildoffs are the thing that I keep coming back for. The "Big" name builders often skip the WBO, but this year the top 3 finishers have all made a name for themselves in previous buildoffs. Struggling with the weather and budgets make the WBO especially challenging. But I get itchy enough waiting 30 days for the next buildoff to sit out the WBO or the Musclebike BO to wait for the BigBO.

Carl.

Last edited:
Lots of amazing bikes for the WBO!!

The main event is the annual RatRodBikes Build Off

What is it like 2 weeks left? Sounds like some past winners might be bringing their a-game?......I'll be bringing my usual....:p

Think it's gonna be a fun one this year...:)

Got the emojis fixed just in time...:21:

Latest posts

Back