Verns plating, Gardena California

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi so I visited Vern's today to drop of some client work to do, I got to chatting with Bob... Oh my... This is a hot rodders chrome shop. The amount of bike and motorcycles going on was awsome.
I come to find Bob is quite the collector, and really enjoyed what he had to show me at the shop. This place is cool.
He reminded me that long beach swap is this weekend and prolly going be quite cause it's on a strange week end, usually the last of the month.
He drove this to work today
IMG_20161111_143401.jpg

So yeah Bob is awsome.
He invited me to come to his house and check out his stuff, luckily he's more into wooden stuff right now, so I'm not at risk of trying take it all home :)

He has a collection of parts as well, I told him about this site and community, and he's threatening to build a rat from his secret stash of parts...
I peeked his interest with the unfinished build off..
So was a good day and may have just shot myself in he foot bringing him in as a contender...
Autocycle parts anyone??

Oh yeah and the dragster he raced at every famous social drag strip in he 60's is there...
His buddy rolled in with his clean 54 Chev he's owned for 51 years...
Bananas.... I want to work at a chrome shop now.

Latest posts

Back