Vintage Ritter Antique Dental Air Compressor

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked this up for 25$ on a local classified ad. Runs great! Looks cool, and is so quite you can whisper to someone standing rite next to it and they will hear everything! The issue is.. can't find info on these.. If anyone can steer me in the rite direction, i would be greatly appreciated. thx

32396344_934.jpg

32396345_934.jpg

I'm really digging this thing.. I've been trying to find out as much as I can. From what I can figure out the factory psi's are 20-40psi. It did not have a pressure gauge, I went to princess auto and spent twice what a paid on fittings and gauge. I managed to get 77.5 psi and the low psi trip is at around 60psi. I'm going to use this around the shop, painting, pin nailer, brad nailer, and can hook up my air brush to this this.. how cool is that, without a regulator. :D

Cool, just the right size for airing up bike tires and other light duty stuff without having a really big unit taking up valuable workspace.

but the one I posted is an actual working unit that's complete and in good shape.. most of those are fixer uppers except one of them... $100 +$80 for shipping... :wink:

Wow - one of these laying around the farrm - somebody said it was from a semi truck (to power the brakes).:p

Latest posts

Back