VOTE HERE! - RRBBO3

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for the three bikes you like!

• Godzilla

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • junk heap turned wicked rider

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • 999 Racer

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • PAU OPER

• Ratsurrection

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Maldwyn the Flying Merkel

Votes: 41 17.3%
  • The Brass Monkey

Votes: 27 11.4%
  • The Cheapliner

• DESERT RAT ROCKET

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Beatnik

Votes: 10 4.2%
  • RATENSTEIN

• THE *BOBBACHOPS* SPECIAL

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • Butterscotch

• Mission Accomplished

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • Rust Rat

• Rule Breaker

• Gas Pipe Special

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • KING DADDIO

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • KRUSTY KRITTER

• ZB140ColumbiaDILIGENC

Votes: 21 8.9%
  • Salt Flats Sears

• Back Alley Sally

• Mr. Mastodon

• Pinky Racer

• Salt Flyer

• One Day

• SpaceLiner: DevilWing

Votes: 65 27.4%
  • Hillbomber

• The Partridge

• Woodies Pub Kruza

Votes: 15 6.3%
  • The Old Maid

• PAY IT BACK

Votes: 41 17.3%
  • X • 53 - Dirt Machine

• Silver "Kween"

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • The Chief Gets a Little War Paint

• Long Shot

Votes: 22 9.3%
  • The Knee Crusher

• Gold Digger

Votes: 23 9.7%
  • Madd Hammer

Votes: 68 28.7%
  • Stewart's Cycle-Truck

• Alien Death Sled

• Copperhead Road

• TEAR'N ASPHAULT

• BLACK WICKED

• The Juggernaut

• Ratsurrection

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • my first boardtracker

• The Purple Pavement Pounder

• Howie

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • Green Lantern

• AMF Schwine

• mr. moto

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • The JIGGY HIGGY

• Snake Farm

• Admiral Rat

• The Tuxedo

Votes: 31 13.1%
  • The Chief

• Maximum Overdrive

Votes: 35 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Okay kids...the moment you've all been waiting for has arrived. :D

You should be able to select three bikes that you like from the list above. The poll is set to run for 7 days.

Here's the link to the build off gallery for a quick reference of which bike is which:
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/bo3gallery.htm

Please refer back to the build threads if you need to:
viewforum.php?f=24

And of course...the finished bike threads:
viewforum.php?f=25

Good luck! :wink:

the jiggy higggy is the most awesome bike ever! i loooooove it! girls can really get into the skull feature. it rocks!

aww man, i feel like a kid again, and im at the arcade and ive just spent all my quarters :roll: oh well :mrgreen:

wow talk about a difficult task! that seriously just took me 30minutes to look through the gallery, then build threads then back at the gallery. everyones bikes look great! good luck to everyone who entered! cant wait to see the outcome of this intense competition!

Easy E

:D loved all of the entries for the build off! :D

I'm in for the next build. Took me over a half hour to make up my mind.. but I gotta give it to Madd Hammer, Snake Farm, and my favorite Mission Accomplished. Good use of ammo cans :idea:

My votes went to those who had a lot of kustom work balanced with overall style. The big fabricators took my votes.

Didn't vote for myself. I never can.

funny the shiniest one has the most votes so far! :mrgreen: guess I should get more serious about paring my list down to only three. now I'll have to check in on this every 10 minutes to see who's winning!! :roll:
Scott 8)

#1 because it has the best story and is pretty sick, not to mention it used mtb parts; Pay it back

#2 long shot

#3 devilwing

Yeah...

Tough call...

#1 Maximum Overdrive

#2 Brass Monkey

#3 ZB140ColumbiaDiligenc...

It really does suck that you have to NOT vote for some many cool bikes. Pay It back was on my list right up till the last second and I really think it should have got a vote. But ZB140 spoke to me the first time I saw it and it just didnt feel right not to give her a check.

Brass Monkey I think goes without saying... The hand pounded tank and the killer patina... Lettering.. Oh and the bike is pretty sweet too..

And Maximum Overdrive should be a poster child for "rat".... I think we should submit a photo of her to Websters for them to post under "Rat Rod Bike"

I cant lie.... Im glad to see my bike getting a few votes. I wondered if it would be too weird to appeal to much of a crowd. But I like it, and at least a few others seem to.. So what the heck. I had fun.

If you didn't yet though you need to go check out the photo of the head badge my friend Lisa made on the build thread... Man she is talented.. I think it is the crowning touch for sure.

well for better or worse it's done! I'm not sayin just who I voted for but there were like 13 on my list. I will say this much, like it or not I chopped the shiney ones immediately, and like Lot, never looked back. (we should have a Hot Rod build off) I went for the Ratty ones and still 13! On a build for Hot Rods I have to say the bikes like DevilWing and Tuxedo are way ahead of the pack, and the Merkel clone! :shock:
anyway it was great fun and for those of us a bit back in the pack, it aint over 'til it's over!
Scott 8)
P.S. I'm smashing Tokyo for sure now!!!

158 votes so far, and that don't divide by three!! :shock:
Scott 8)

Hey guys, long time no visit. I have to say WOW!! there are some incredible bikes in this build off. I took a novel approach since I haven't been around, I haven't followed any build threads and have no idea who built what. I combed through tha awsome gallery with no prior knowlege and picked my favorites based on the bike alone. I don't want to say which ones I voted for because I don't want to influence anyone elses vote but I will say that only one of my picks is in the running. I am off to see who built my pick now. Great job everyone...Kelly

WOW!
I need to study this for a while.
The gallery is awesome and will help me chose.
Very nicely done.
I hope your voting system works for you.
If it doesn't, don't sweat it.
We'll do something else.

Did I mention that the gallery was awesome? :D

Sweeeeet job everyone that entered....there is some real talent in here....definetly enjoyed looking at everyones builds....very cool, for me:

1) Madd Hammer (Mad building, just unreal)
2)Columbia Deligence (Great story, interesting and wicked style!)
3)The Tuxedo (Such a clean build with drag bike style!)

Im really glad Steve lets us pick three and not just one, these build offs get better and better! Great job! Thanks to all the builders! Maybe I can do the build off 4.......keep it up!

Latest posts

Back