VOTE HERE! - RRBBO3

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for the three bikes you like!

• Godzilla

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • junk heap turned wicked rider

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • 999 Racer

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • PAU OPER

• Ratsurrection

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Maldwyn the Flying Merkel

Votes: 41 17.3%
  • The Brass Monkey

Votes: 27 11.4%
  • The Cheapliner

• DESERT RAT ROCKET

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Beatnik

Votes: 10 4.2%
  • RATENSTEIN

• THE *BOBBACHOPS* SPECIAL

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • Butterscotch

• Mission Accomplished

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • Rust Rat

• Rule Breaker

• Gas Pipe Special

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • KING DADDIO

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • KRUSTY KRITTER

• ZB140ColumbiaDILIGENC

Votes: 21 8.9%
  • Salt Flats Sears

• Back Alley Sally

• Mr. Mastodon

• Pinky Racer

• Salt Flyer

• One Day

• SpaceLiner: DevilWing

Votes: 65 27.4%
  • Hillbomber

• The Partridge

• Woodies Pub Kruza

Votes: 15 6.3%
  • The Old Maid

• PAY IT BACK

Votes: 41 17.3%
  • X • 53 - Dirt Machine

• Silver "Kween"

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • The Chief Gets a Little War Paint

• Long Shot

Votes: 22 9.3%
  • The Knee Crusher

• Gold Digger

Votes: 23 9.7%
  • Madd Hammer

Votes: 68 28.7%
  • Stewart's Cycle-Truck

• Alien Death Sled

• Copperhead Road

• TEAR'N ASPHAULT

• BLACK WICKED

• The Juggernaut

• Ratsurrection

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • my first boardtracker

• The Purple Pavement Pounder

• Howie

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • Green Lantern

• AMF Schwine

• mr. moto

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • The JIGGY HIGGY

• Snake Farm

• Admiral Rat

• The Tuxedo

Votes: 31 13.1%
  • The Chief

• Maximum Overdrive

Votes: 35 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey, once again, very cool builds, I was thinking about the bikes I voted for and the music that goes with them:

Choice #3) Tuxedo- Built for Speed (Stray Cats)

Choice #2) Columbia Deligince- Aces high (Iron Maiden)

Choice #1) Madd hammer- The soundtrack to all 3 SAW movies! Complete with the metal "clanks"

Love the builds! Cannot wait for the next buildoff! Keep it up!

I gotta say, I think everybody did a GREAT job. This is a awesome collection of bikes. I also have to say, I am very honored that a few people saw fit to vote for my bike. Very, very nice of you. Now it's a complete package. It's really great when you do what you really like and others appreciate it. I am glad to see that people can take the time to create and share. Hope this didn't some out as sappy. Great going everyone! Don't forget to get out there and ride... -d-

Rat Rod???? How does one define a Rat Rod? I think anything that some slightly off center gearhead pounds together for the sheer fun of it counts as a Rat Rod. I am really blown away by the variety of styles and talent. Not just the RRBB03 bikes but all the bike here at RRB. I did have a tough time voting. My number one though is the Stewart's Cycle Truck, what a cool bike (I might take a stab at one next time). I also love Mission Accomplished and the Brass Monkey. Wish I could have voted 50 times, one for everyone.

Wow, someone thinks my bike is cool? I'm flattered but it pails in comparison to some of the other builds. I'm just happy to be a part of it all :)

The cycle truck IS cool, it got my vote. I also voted for 999, I still can't believe that he managed to pull the theme off in such an excellent fashion and my other vote went for Devil wing. Red tires on bare steel, who could have guessed that such a a combo would blow us away like that? It was a tough decision all around.

Kinda funny how the most simple bike is in the lead!! In my opinion the spaceliner is not ratrod at all, it is more along the lines of a track bike. I was under the impression this was a RATROD bike build off. Heck had I known I would have just put a red set of tires on the roadliner repop and entered it. I looked for how much along the lines of a ratrod the bike was, how much work was put into it, how much home fab work was involved and so on. oh well to each their own.

orig.jpg

all the bikes had some thought,effort, and skill put into them and it shows :!:

What if on the next build off that the build participants could'nt vote? Only members not competing in the build off could vote, they would decide "what is rat" I think this would solve a lot of problems. Just a thought.

YES IM UP TO THREE VOTES. ...... SHOOTN FOR BRONZE HERE.

had an awsome time buildn and my dog loves the trailerrides to work in the mourning .will have to post a pic. all bikes are exceptional and are all winners . im just voting for my favorite winners

Boy...
That was tough...
I needed to have at least 10 more votes...
Congrats to all...
The bikes are all "out of this world Kool"...
I worked some more on Juggernaut today...
i'll be posting this continuing build in the
Bike Build section after the voting has stoped...
oohh...
i can't wait to show everyone the picts i snaped today...

ponytailmike
mike

Mr. Farrell said:
dang man. that was tough for sure.

felt like i was on a sinking ship voting on who gets the life jackets. :roll:

Shoot.... I think that would be easy by comparison.

I am starting to get antsy... I am going to be bummed if I loose by one or two votes. I think it would be better to lose by 20 or 30... Id have felt much better about a distant third or forth than second by two... If it comes down to one I might even regret not voting for my bike. Naw not really. The bikes I voted for where the bikes that stood out to me and If I WON by one vote and had voted for myself I think that would be worse... But it is an awful purdy trophy.. Yep. sure is....

Maybe Joey will let me come see it and we can go for a ride.....

It was cool being a small part of the RRBBO3.
There are dozens of really cool bikes and the voting is almost like cheating on your best girl, because you can only vote for 3, and you feel unfaithful to the others that are worthy of your vote. Life is not always fair.
The skill, talent, and the eye for the right combination is topnotch. That a highly engineered rolling sculpture and a simple beautifully assembled classic bike are competing for top honors has to be inspiring to all envolved, showing that anybody could be the winner with the talent at hand . GREAT JOB EVERYBODY.
As for my Rust Rat, I had this neat old frame hanging in the garage and this build off was motivation to build it, I did, and Im glad. It will probably change over time, as many rats do, but for now, well its time to ride.
Dangerous Dan

Latest posts

Back