• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wanting to trade ym huffy camaro for team murray xr24 bmx

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have my 1968 huffy Camaro I am done with I moved on to a space liner and rebuilt this Camaro to rider condition however, it is far from perfect.
the good....
it rides
the tanklight should work as I rewired it may have to change a few screws in the head tube connector but nonetheless it is all there
.very minimal rust!
Camaro ss decals are in good shape
huffy mag sprocket is in excellent condition
. the ape hangers are good and very little rust a good scrubbing may even get them cleaned
seat and grips are in great shape

the bad....
paint is not original but is the same color
wheels are space liner wheel and should be trued their definitely not perfect
rear tire is balding front tire is wearing they are good year thunder foots both currently hold air
chain guard is not connected but included it is in bad shape paintwse but all original some bodywork has been done to it to remove dents
seat is neither original nor era correct but it is comfy
front forks are not original the front fender had to be slightly modded to fit it rides fine as is front brakes have been removed
tank light has been repainted silver did not come out chrome as I anticipated
kickstand is way too short

in all the bike is a good rider rat but for you purists out there this bike is in need of some help if you want a rider then this bike is for you
if you are a purist you will hate this bike.
what I am looking for.....
team murray xr 24( 24 inch) in complete condition it can need work as I will be more then likely upgrading it with some better parts wheels pads and bars must be original as well as brakes prefer it be ridable even if it is not perfect.
I can hip my bike in the us if you at willing to ship yours at your cost I will pay to ship mine.
bicycle can be viewed and/or test ridden at heartland cruisers custom bicycle shop in Arkansas city( its at my house so hours are anytime) heck I live literally across the field from a bike path I would love to take you on to let you enjoy it.
bicycle is as is as shown there may be other issues I forgot to mention and if I do find any will edit the posting
please send pics of what you got might consider other 24 inch bmx projects in similar condition
you can buy my bike for 175 plus shipping but mainly looking for trade since the picture I have fixed the tank bracket and chain and removed the front brake caliper
64561_f7f7929c274c14829fae39206ef38a04.jpg

Latest posts

Back