(WBO) SINISTER URGE 3/31 bonus pic of the suede bros!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im gonna build up a nice fat curvy tanker using the core of a `53 Shelby I bought from yeshoney. ive also got a Shelby springer from A.S.Boltnut and the wheels originally came from member tanksalot,before I gave them a thorough freshening up and a nexus 3spd. it will be finished in black and chrome w/ pinstriping!

managed to get a few more parts on the evil one yesterday! seems that everytime I buy a Shelby springer,it ends up being a girls fork.no worries,just had my lbs add another 1/4" of thread and tossed on a few spacers. not sure of the make of the front fender,but it is straight and fairly deep and it fit the first time! if I decide to use the chrome rack,i`ll have to shorten and re-drill the arms so that they tie in at the fender brace holes. threw in a quick pic of my pieced together Columbia "no-star" that just needs a tank horn to be finished.

It's gonna be cool..... and the Columbia ain't bad wither!

Love that guard and tank. This is coming together quickly.
Always dig your builds!

Lookin Good , thats gonna be a nice one ! I miss that fork , glad your putting it too good use !

~Rafael~

Latest posts

Back