Well, look what I found.....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
in my mailbox this afternoon! If you were a top 10 bike builder you have a set coming your way courtesy of Bike2112, raggedJim and myself...if you haven't sent me your address, you might want to get it to me asap....

bike_cards.jpg

If there is interest in ordering a second order, the cards will run $8.50 a set. That is my cost plus shipping. I have to order in multiples of 12 sets.

Man, I missed this post!!!!
Gotta start watching for the mailman now with anticipation!!!!!
Thanks again for such a wickedly cool prize!!!
Bravo Bike2112, raggedJim, and and expecially Terry66 for pulling this together.

These come with bubble gum, right?????? :shock:

tvc15 said:
Looks like auto correct got the best of me... should have been SPENCER Not SPACER street... Guess I'll be the first one on the list to buy one of the new sets. My 11 year old son has been talken to his buddies about these since school started. Bummer!

I put my return address on them, so I'm sure I'll get them back. Let me see what I can do in the mean time.

Has anyone else received theirs yet? My postman better not have stolen mine!!!!

kingfish254 said:

It took me a long time to infiltrate the Savannah post office, but it was worth the time, effort, and money!

yoothgeye said:
kingfish254 said:

It took me a long time to infiltrate the Savannah post office, but it was worth the time, effort, and money!
:x :x :x

I am not 100% sure what day they went out. I gave them to my daughter to drop off, so they could have ridden around in the back of her beetle for a day or two. I am in Alabama this week, so I can't check on them. I did ask her on Friday and she said they were dropped off, so I would think today or tomorrow. They are in plastic holders inside manilla padded envelopes. Keep me posted. Peat should have his first as he lives like 2-3hours from me.

Terry

Peatbog said:
Oh man, they should show up pretty soon then.
Well guys...mystery solved....my daughter called today and said a bunch of envelopes came back today for insufficient postage. I won't be home till Sunday to fix it. Sorry guys. Not sure how it happened. My daughter said she used the postage machine at the post office. Sorry!

yoothgeye said:
Don't buy into all this guys! Terry is escaping to Mexico RIGHT NOW with all your money!

Well....I am looking out into the Gulf of Mexico as I type this....nice full moon night.

Terry66 said:
yoothgeye said:
Don't buy into all this guys! Terry is escaping to Mexico RIGHT NOW with all your money!

Well....I am looking out into the Gulf of Mexico as I type this....nice full moon night.

I hope US dollars still go a long way in Mexico because I doubt you gained enough to actually have a very long stay, probably not even the gas money to get there! haha

I think the postal carrier has swiped them and expect to see them on ebay soon. :p

Mine arrived today. I forgot that there was a tie for 8th place and thought that I had a rare misprint. :p

Latest posts

Back