~?What Else Do You Collect ?~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.S.BOLTNUT

He who dies with the most toys ,still dies No Fear
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I'v found that most folks that "Collect" one thing often collect other things :
What else do you Collect ? Heres a list of mine ,What i can remember :D

Bicycles
Parts
Model kits
Hot Wheels
BB Guns
Cap Guns
Tin Toys
Tin Lunch boxes
Small Oil Cans
Old Flash lights
Pedal cars
Old Glass Bottles
Glass insulators
Smokey the Bear Memorabilia
Old Skate boards
Bicycle Tin Signs
Tonka toys
Tootsie toys
Vinyl Records
Bottle openers

Love to buy sell and trade any of the above list !

Last edited:
Not as much junk as you but to much anyways. lol

bikes (13?)
cars (four of my own, wife has one)
vintage trailers (4)
road side signs
Petrolina
toy cars
antiques in general
millitary shells/grenades (all inert), some dating back to 1891 most handed down from great grandpa and grandpa
beer bottle caps
beer signs
And probably more Im not thinking of.

Oh yeah, I do have a half a rung of insulators hanging on my fence. lol. Grabbed it when the took the old power lines down near work. Like I really needed that? lol Looks cool on the fence.

Cool , i know we aren't alone seems like most people i know with the Bike affliction
seem to Collect other things aswell ? Come on Fellers ,step up and be accounted for! :lol:

RafaeL

I am getting back into slot cars and model building now it is getting cold again down here...
Got a couple of 1/24 scale Carrera Hotrods, 24hour racers, 1/32 scale hotrod, nascars etc.
It is a way to have fun inside a warm house...

Luke.

Tools, I collect tools. Old, new, un/usable, unknown, just High end tools, no generics.

Last 5 years, I've been collecting V8 emblems off of old 30s. 40's and 50's cars. They're all different and unique....I see them as pieces of art.

Everytime I'm in a bar and they put my drink on a bar coaster, I'll take it home with me and date it. It's just a reminder of all of the cool places I've been all over the country.

This thread would be a lot cooler if you guys showed pictures of all that cool stuff you collect. No pics equals............

Here is the collection of butterflies I keep in the basement in order to maintain a Silence of Lambs feel.

Photos? Excellent Idea!

null.jpg

Here's about half of my V8 emblem collection displayed above my work bench.....the ones in the middle are handmade.

Have a great day!

I collect strange looks and confused neighbors.
"What's he building in there" - Tom Waits.

Records
Music in general
Creepy nicnacks (a weird ceramic monkey with a human face started it all)
I call it the missing link jokingly.
Vw toys.
Vw junk

A.S.BN, Noticed you collect Smokey T. Bear stuff, Ive got a Smokey cigarette snuffer on my vans dash, from the Grand Canyon. Got it for free from a friends dad when they were scrapping their camper, along with a manual trip meter. Went online, cant believe how much those snuffers go for, wow.

Anyway, heres a few vintage trailers I have and or have had. Its a seperate hobby but linked to the cars bause its a accsessory as well, along with being usefull. I buy and sell them to fund things as well.

Current flipper that has stuck around to long. lol A late '60s Sears allstate two wheel trailer

Another flipper trailer that moved real fast. Same type of trailer but a clam shell top.

'67 Apache pop up keeper.

Sears Allstate single wheel. This style trailer got me wanting a vintage trailer, I missed the first one I saw. Found this one one about 14 years later. Its since sold because I found the same style in better shape.

Heres the one Im keeping, pics of the day it came home.

My Heilite single wheel tent trailer minutes after unloading it from the truck. Got it for free! Only had to drive to Milwaukee to get it.

Ive had 3 Sears allstate wood box single wheel trailers as well (no pics), and another sears two wheel clam shell. I get a bit into trailers. Lol.

Check out singlewheel.com for some really cool trailers. Thats it for right now

Great stuff guyz ! keep it commin .i'll get pic,s of some of my hoard soon !
Unc.Stretch " That's funny stuff , do they all get along ? :? :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back