~?What Else Do You Collect ?~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear ya. I have a parts cabinet from an old hardware store with all the drawers and dividers. I pull all the hardware off of things before they other stuff goes to scrap. I don't own a welder or I would probably keep more stuff. I er stuff to keep it working. My lawnmower starts with a bike brake now. :)
no welder ether , DIY bolt on macguyving for me too;) altho sometimes i find someone to weld some stuff if i REALLY cant do anyother way

I've posted my guitar collection on Guitar Carl's thread, and my signs on TRM's vintage sign thread. I have some 8 bikes 2 in que; a 49 boys & 59 girls. I have a nice collection of vintage microphones, large collection of very cool hats (is 89 hats large?). Some collector &1964 GI Joe's. Automobilia, Hard Rock Cafe guitar pins (intrrnational). Linoel Trains (from when I was a kid) and Dime store soldiers called Barclay and Manoil. I'll send photos of my Mic's, hats and other junk later.. for now, check out my Barclay & Manoil collection set up in Battalion formation with medical to the rear (top) and ambush and look outs up front (bottom ). Note the tents, sandbags stretcher and cot!
20150812_173947.jpg

I like it but, I'm not that good at it... "I dabble"

Great work! I have seen that old sprint running and it is easily my favourite of all the masters car past and current... :113:

Luke.

Thanks guys, this is how it turned out with the one that Biante did at the front.

Unfortunately I don't have the front two anymore (the Porsche is a Ltd Edition of 1 of 16 that was given to me by Shannons Insurance) as when I came home from work one day I was missing about 150 1:18 scale models which were taken during the 'Financial Cleansing' process with the ex!!! I wasn't happy to say the least but I did get a couple of them back as she took all the cream and Limited Editions but I have still got about 200 and a 'heap' of other scales that are all locked away in storage for now.

Unfortunately I don't have the front two anymore (the Porsche is a Ltd Edition of 1 of 16 that was given to me by Shannons Insurance) as when I came home from work one day I was missing about 150 1:18 scale models which were taken during the 'Financial Cleansing' process with the ex!!!
Ouch!

Luke.

I remember putting three matches in the 'pipes' lighting them, then flicking the dial and they would shoot out...although Mum made me do it on the tiles after the first incident with the carpet :doh:

Nothing like a classic 'rear-ender'!!

I built this 1970 Buick GS 455 Stage 1 from the 2005 unknown movie "Bellflower". It's based on The Road Warrior. And, can blow fireballs out of the rear pipes onto following cars!
000_0002_zpsbytvvjmz.jpg

bellflower-movie-poster-02_zpsmzygtldc.jpg
I didn't know Bellflower was unknown. I thought it was big on the indy film scene.

Been into these small oil cans lately
Gun oil ,. Sewing machine ect. Any body have any they want to sell ?
0621151051.jpg

Anyone have any ? I'm looking for more.

~Rafael ~

Very Cool I'm keeping my eye out for those....

~Rafael ~

I've got a couple modern Shure 55's (Elvis mics) I use in the praise band...
I've got a zillion Hot Wheels, probably 400+...
Guitar collection hovers around 30...
I also collect Harlequin dishes, made by HLC, same company that makes Fiesta.
Came out in the 1930's sold only at Woolworths. I've got 3 big water pitchers too.
harlequin 001.jpg

Carl.

Last edited:
I've got a couple modern Shure 58's (Elvis mics) I use in the praise band...
I've got a zillion Hot Wheels, probably 400+...
Guitar collection hovers around 30...
I also collect Harlequin dishes, made by HLC, same company that makes Fiesta.
Came out in the 1930's sold only at Woolworths. I've got 3 big water pitchers too.
View attachment 19158
Carl.
Been looking for a Schure 55 and may have one a guy MAY want to trade. 30 guitars!!!!! I have 10 and am running out of room. I know another guy who owns a flea market with 30 guitars...and some 80 bikes. Quite the collection.

Cool, I actually had to look at my mic to see the #...
55SH but yeah the same, just modern version of the classic icon.

Carl.

Latest posts

Back