What is a ghost?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey now!

It's been quite some time since I've lurked around these parts,
Some of you may remember me, or not...
I was around waaay back in the days of the first build off. (Anyone ever heard from clothespin N or the Ricksterr?)
Anyway, I've never lost my love of bikes, just easily distracted by vintage camper rebuilds, a 5 year old daughter, and I just dragged home a vintage boat!

A friend of mine approached me about welding him a tall bike, and it got the juices flowing again. So I thought I'd stop in and see what was going on around here...

I also found something to share with you guys, but I should post it over in the how to section...

october...

I still have a shirt that I got from locojoe!
It's the "tonight we ride" shirt with the stingray on it, from the Thursday night ride night.

oct.

Welcome back.

You built one of the best DIY accessories.

DSC02513.jpg

Thanks Clancy!
That's funny, that you remembered that...
I just re-read my build thread for that bike, and it brought back a lot of good memories...

Good to see a lot of the old gang is still around here, Cman...
Is Gerry still around? (XordoroX)

oct.

october said:
Thanks Clancy!
That's funny, that you remembered that...
I just re-read my build thread for that bike, and it brought back a lot of good memories...

Good to see a lot of the old gang is still around here, Cman...
Is Gerry still around? (XordoroX)

oct.

Gerry still checks in from time to time but not often, dude had some heart troubles and then got ran over by a car if i remember right but he was back on to tell about it. His blog is still up and running though.

october said:
I'm sorry to hear that... I hope he is well.
oct.

Sounds terrible but I think he was doing good and seemed happier than most posters, mentioned lots of other hobbies keeping him busy as well if I remember right. Sorry if the way I put it before kind of brung the mood down a bit. In my head it sounded like " Gerry is bionical and superhuman" ... re-reading it not so much though :lol:

Still blogging as recently as last month though :)
http://www.howtofixbikes.ca/

Back