winged moto

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If this is to far completed mods. delete.
I started this a couple or so years ago at least and never finished it, dug it from the corner of the garage this summer then it got stuck downstairs and is buried again so now is the time to dig it out again and get it done.
need to patina the tank I made and also battery can-straps/grips-clutch lever/ rear motor drive sprocket and small parts etc. modify a old air filter to fit and get rid of that exhaust and make something old looking and finish the rear rack I started if I can find it back :rolleyes:

That is soooo cool.

Rules say... "3: Build cannot be finished at the time of the first post. (We want to see some progress happen!)"

You're not finished and have a list of things to do, so you're fine. Just make sure you post shots of your progress and patina techniques... we love seeing patina techniques :nod:

Glen.

Looks good!
That is soooo cool.

Rules say... "3: Build cannot be finished at the time of the first post. (We want to see some progress happen!)"

You're not finished and have a list of things to do, so you're fine. Just make sure you post shots of your progress and patina techniques... we love seeing patina techniques :nod:

Glen.
:thumbsup:

did patina of the chain guard/filler panels/fork to match frame, can also see some homemade brackets to hold panels and cables and a old car radiator cap that the bottom was trashed on so modified it to fit the contour of fender where I came up with the name winged moto and the tank welded.

Last edited:
Good stuff black out !!! Very cool you have a good start but I bet theres also a lot to do before your happy with it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back