WINTER BUILD OFF: ~irRATional~ Fe2O3

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fender light with the LED just looks eerie, I love it.:thumbsup:

It is kind of creepy but I like it. It also shows how the housing doesn't fit the fender perfectly! I have an idea on how to black out the light shining through the bottom of the housing.

DUDE! I love them bars... I've been trying to decide what kind of bike to put them on for awhile... you made a good choice bro. Instant vintage? Use white cloth wrap, then weather it.

Carl.

Last edited:
Pickled, Peroxide or Painted Pick?
I'm looking forward to find out your trick.

Maybe all the above! I will probably sandblast them, then paint with the "rust" paint. They are aluminum so if I ever decide I want them shiny again, I will just strip the paint & polish them. They are super light also, unlike anything else on the bike!

Had some of these LED lights I've been messing around with. They were in the bargain bin a Walgreens a few weeks ago. They were less than .50 for a set of three. I bought all they had just to play with!

Can you give more info on what the cheap LEDs look like. I may have to make a run to Walgreens.

It is kind of creepy but I like it. It also shows how the housing doesn't fit the fender perfectly! I have an idea on how to black out the light shining through the bottom of the housing.

Get some plumbers putty.

I love those bars and just about everything about this build!!!!

I 've got a pile of kickstands over here if you want to dig though them Pick. I'm off work til Monday.

Latest posts

Back