ZB140ColumbiaDILIGENCE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Triggerfish said:
fsjaak said:
Out on a mission yesterday. Got caught off-guard by evil entities insisting to capturing my soul with their little ringey-dingey things.

Your reverse-rotor antimatter coupling attracts them. Many ZeeBee pilots have fallen to the noise barrage. Bleed pressure off through the manifold and they'll turn tail.

Absolutely beautiful recreation of the only "true" collector series. Is there much vibration at the apex before you begin descent?

What a great idea! Thanks man, we gotta stick together on these matters. Yah, vibration is incredible but nothing falls off and we get used to it. Seeya out there. :lol:

I'm not sure what it is but it looks good and left turns must be a blast! Great job. Is the leftside rear passenger peg for the gunner?

ej599 said:
I'm not sure what it is but it looks good and left turns must be a blast! Great job. Is the leftside rear passenger peg for the gunner?
How'd you know that? Unless you've seen one in action, you'd never guess the gunner's mount. :lol:

Elementary. It lacks the neccesary fuel capacity required for a long range bomber. So if it isn't for the bombadier, it must be for the gunner. :lol: That bike does have a great visual flow to it.

necessaryevil said:
The bike looks like something a jibberish yelling homeless person would ride around and collect aluminum cans with. :lol: At least that's my take on this thing!

Maybe, but its one of the wildest, coolest, most unique bikes i have ever seen. I love it man, You my friend are one talented person with a WILD imagination! LOVE IT! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Amazing job on this build.

OUT DID YOURSELF!.......This has got to be the most CREATIVE and highly detailed bike here! 8)

The General is giving orders to take to the sky, power up man, because if there was a bike that could, its your sweet build! Great job, very original and great use of old misc. debri. Are those airaid sirens I hear?..........................................................

fsjaak said:
Image059.jpg

]

Is that a "plasma" sprayer?.............For real!

Latest posts

Back