BO15 ZEN ( I THINK I'M FINISHED )

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might do a couple of bikes but starting with this 30s Zenith

Has a kinda yin yang chain wheel and think we all need a little Zen right now .
IMG_8024.jpeg

Diggin' the RaT-ina on that frame! Not sure what you have planned, but you've got a great start!
RaT oN~!

Great bike to be starting with. Do your magic and have fun!

IMG_8781.jpeg

Some very shiney bits
Thought about doing this as a clunker as you don't see these done that way very often .
But did that strande last time I entered a build off so something a little different this time .
Also just had a closer look at that chainring and it has 2 holes stud is in one .
So guess it has a yin hole and a yang hole .
I don't think it was original equipment on this bike if anyone knows what its off of chime in .
Always wanted one of these frames very scarce where I live .

View attachment 125854

Some very shiney bits
Thought about doing this as a clunker as you don't see these done that way very often .
But did that strande last time I entered a build off so something a little different this time .
Also just had a closer look at that chainring and it has 2 holes stud is in one .
So guess it has a yin hole and a yang hole .
I don't think it was original equipment on this bike if anyone knows what its off of chime in .
Always wanted one of these frames very scarce where I live .
Those Fat Franks will look good on there. Nice riding tire.

I recall a few of these frames klunk'd and done a few. Fun to build and fun to ride.

Prewar frames are also hard to find out here as well.

Well haven't done anything to my entry yet as the other bike I was thinking of entering's
parts all came together and before I new it BOOM
It was done so don't think I can enter it now .
I have a few pictures so will probably just put it in the builds thread
1927 Hibbard resto mod has more modern wheels and tires grips and fender stays but everything else is old stuff.
Powder coated but painted on darts and diamonds by me .
Also painted the fenders and truss rods .
I would have called this one Pepe le Pew for the skunk striped fenders

Time to get crackin on the Zen bike

Update started a thread in the regular builds section for this bike

IMG_8804.jpeg

Last edited:
Beautiful!

Sweet INB, Cat!
Thanks, that was one of ind-chuckz frames that he often sells on this site. Can't beat the deals with shipping included. If I lived on the mainland I would have a stack of them by now.

I added a brass backing plate made from one of the wifey's old flowerpots back then.
2yl8z9g - Copy.jpg

Latest posts

Back