BO15 ZEN ( I THINK I'M FINISHED )

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally quit raining so got some body work done .
Had some rough spots still does but looks pretty good .
Time for paint I think you can see where this is going .

IMG_8827.jpeg
IMG_8828.jpeg
IMG_8831.jpeg
IMG_8833.jpeg
IMG_8837.jpeg

Watching paint dry to see what two tone or patina job you are working on.

Very unique look on the paint! You nailed the 'satin' look for sure.

Thanks guys here's some shots of my combo speedo headlight tail light and battery can
It's gonna look loud and proud framed by those mini apes .
I 'm using the Bontrager bottle cage mounts to attach my headlight and battery can .
Also has been converted to led bulbs high and low beam .
The straps on the headlight are stainless repurposed off a rear rack I had kickin around .
Tail light is nos cat eye
IMG_8922.jpeg
IMG_8923.jpeg

Any updates?

Still doing some tweaking but it's getting there spending to much time watching all the other great builds . Things are really starting to take shape out there glad I didn't build a klunker or a strandy
as there are some beauty's and a lot of great paint jobs .

Heres a couple of shots still lots of adjusting to do and still might touch the paint up a little
IMG_8955.jpeg
IMG_8957.jpeg

IMG_8951.jpeg
IMG_8953.jpeg

Hey Brett, You Lucky guy finding a Zephyr frame in the first place and then building such a clean classy ride.
“I’d Ride That”
I’ve been hoping to stumble upon a headlight speedo combo one day and that one is sweeeet, and that saddle of yours...Nice.
Oh...the Magna tear drop peddles from your Hercules arrived safe and sound today and they are awesome.
I’m so happy to finally have a set and not get dinged in exchange, extra shipping fees and possible import charges.
Thank You, Dan

Back