Zorchy- finished and SOLD!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
texasbigjon said:
ej599 said:
I REALLY LIKE THIS BIKE! Awesome paint and the tires are perfect.I especially like the apes! I'm a big fan of apes. I got em' on my chooper, my shovel head project and a few of my bicycles. there was another guy who built some VERY SERIOUS choppers with apes on them. What the heck was his name again??? Oh yeah Indian Larry.

Great Job!

Here's a thread with my chopper. Scroll down, thanks.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16604&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=ironhead&start=15#p169934
that is one sweet scooter ya got there! 8) were from the same school.

Yeah, Apehanger University! Where they really raise the bar(s). Hope you made a few bucks on that bicycle. Lets see some pics of that leaky old shovel.

rad! i dig the bike. liking the apes too, a nice contrast. must be fun to ride/cruise. i might have to put mini-apes on one of my bikes...it's just a bolt away from putting one on. :D

kidricer said:
rad! i dig the bike. liking the apes too, a nice contrast. must be fun to ride/cruise. i might have to put mini-apes on one of my bikes...it's just a bolt away from putting one on. :D
to tell you the truth...i never even rode the bike! :lol: i built it for my buddy wurm. he wanted apehangers,so i told him i had 12"and 19" in chrome and some 24" in black. we went with the 19`s! :) the red tires were cheap and flashy,and they served their purpose. ive had a pair of black quick bricks saved for about 6 mos.,and yes they would have looked better,but i wasnt going to waste them on a flipper! :D

Were can I get one of those work stands from? I seen one in a local shop. I didn't get any info for I don't know why.

man that is a sweet ride! fantastic job, i love it.
the gold chain looks a little tacky with all that chrome, but i'll forgive you. :lol: :D :lol:

icyuod2 said:
man that is a sweet ride! fantastic job, i love it.
the gold chain looks a little tacky with all that chrome, but i'll forgive you. :lol: :D :lol:
i couldnt agree more! :lol: :lol: i had about $100 in the bike.just wanted to move some parts out of the way! :lol:

Latest posts

Back