1. YOU MUST POST PHOTOS OF THE ITEMS THAT YOU ARE SELLING ALONG WITH A DESCRIPTION, YOUR LOCATION AND A PRICE. If you do not know how to post photos, please check out the following instructions or contact one of our moderators.
2. Only bike related items should be listed in the "FOR SALE" section.
3. Refrain from making unnecessary comments about seller's items or pricing. The market will determine what something is worth.
4. Please mark your items sold once they are no longer available.
5. It is not acceptable to sell merchandise of any kind on the forum that infringes on any company's copyright agreement.This would include selling items like custom made decals, shirts, hats, etc that bare the unlicensed name of bicycle companies such as Schwinn, GT, Huffy, Nirve, Electra, Felt, etc. If you post any items like this in the For Sale section or any other area of the forum your thread will be deleted immediately.
6. Remember that there are 50,000 sets of eyes checking out this site each month...buy, sell and trade with caution.
7. Businesses are not allowed to make posts in the FOR SALE section unless they are an established site supporter. Please send an email to email@example.com to find out info on becoming a site supporter.
8. DO NOT MAKE PAYMENTS THROUGH PAYPAL AS GIFTS. YOU WILL HAVE NO BUYER PROTECTION IF YOU DO.
This forum, ratrodbikes.com and it's owner are not responsible for any transactions that take place in this classified section. Purchase and sell here at your own risk. Use your brain when it comes to who you are dealing with on the site...be leery of any new member who is here strictly to sell. FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY...DON"T SEND SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW CASH, CHECK OR A MONEY ORDER AS PAYMENT FOR SOMETHING. GET A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM FRAUD.
If you do end up having a problem with the buyer or seller of an item, contact them first and try to work it out.
If you are buying and selling, please make sure that you answer your PMs or emails in a timely manner.
Buyers....please state the part name that you are interested in when responding to someone's classified post. An example would be, "Just PMed you about the frame."