Getting closer, but will most likely be down to the wire. We got the brakes on today as well as both chains which took the best part of the day and 2 trips to one lbs and one trip to another. Seems the southpaw I had bought takes a 3/16" chain and I would have had to buy 2 to get enough links and at $20 each I couldn't do that. So I ended up finding another that took the 1/8" chain to match the right side.Also had to buy shims for the left side to get the chain to line up with the front sprocket.Haven't got all the lettering and stripping done yet but should finish it tomorrow.
When this is done it's time to clean the garage then start another one.