Where all the old build offs go to retire.
1. Bids ONLY from within the continental U.S. please
2. Do not post anything on this page other than a bid that is at least $5 more than the previous bid.
3. If you win the bike, you will need to pay an additional $50 for shipping.
4. If the winner of the bike cannot be reached or backs out for some CRAZY reason, the bike will go to the second highest bidder.
5. Payment for bike minus shipping should be done by clicking the "DONATE" link at the bottom of the page. (shipping cost will be payed to me)
6. Bidding will go until December 20th at 10:00pm EST.
I Encourage you to go back and read through the build and see how the bike was built so you can know exactly what your bidding on.
Here she is
ALSO CHECK OUT THESE COOL GOODIES THE BIKE COMES WITH
* Ratrodbikes.com sticker
* Built not bought sticker
* Pinup girl key chain
* 3 buttons and a patch of some of Herr Rudolf''s designs that he donated
* A Customs Car and Bike Mag Herr Rudolf is featured in.
Last edited by Double Nickle on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AMERICAN VINTAGE BICYCLE SUPPLY
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
What's the starting bid, I'll do 5 bucks
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."
life can be better,Ride a Rat Bike
Hey! The floors look great!
Wouldnt hurt to bid
245.00 I need the headlight and the rack oh h*** I will leave it alone I promise
$300 - the badge is worth that!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests