11th Annual El Torreon Bicycle Swapmeet & Benefit

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
11th Annual El Torreon Bicycle Swapmeet & Benefit
July 31, 2011 (Sunday)
3101 Gillham Plaza
Kansas City, MO

This year we are dedicating our Swapmeet to one of our founders, Buddy Bronson. He lost his wife and daughter in a car accident on the 4th of July. All proceeds from the vendors' fees will be going to Buddy Bronson's family to help with expenses. (Kansas City Star on-line has articles about the accident.)

This swap starts @ dawn and goes until it's too hot to be outside.

Vendor space is $10; admission is free to the public.

Bring your bikes, parts and other fun stuff you want to sell or trade, and find everything you need to finish the projects you've started. This is Kansas City's biggest & oldest bicycle swapmeet!

We'll have food vendors: Otto's Famous Malts, The Meatball Guy, BBQ.

We have vendors from a number of states who come to this swap every year. If you've been here, you need to get here. If you haven't been here, it's time to start a new tradition. Last year we had a vendor count of about 45; we need to beat that this year.

The El Torreon is my favorite meet. Last year I built a Schwinn tiger from mix matching parts from different vendors, and found some parts for the projects I was working on. I defiantly need to reserve a space. :D :!:

Hay guys, Glad to hear you are coming to th e swap meet. If you haven't seen today Craigslist you need to check it out, There's an ad from somebody saying they are bring a truck load of rare and tanked bikes. I glad I'm always one of the first there, first come first served. See you at the meet. Dos

WOW! I just saw the dedication. That was such a shame. I really don't know what to say. Dean

Just one week till this swapmeet,

I've been in the basement pulling stuff out to sell. I plan to spend part of today out in the garage, need to sell some bikes, lets see should I sell this or keep it or should this one go? Will if I'm going to figure this out, I guess I need to get digging. Come see what I have for sell. trade at the swap.

Sunday July 31,2011 3101 Gillham Rd. Kansas City Mo.

Back