1951 Columbia Serial # R219741

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
According to the serial number list here, this is a 1951 Columbia. Past that....I have no idea...well, it is blue and it is a 26" Girls bike. Any input would be appreciated. Some day I'm gonna get a bike that's not blue!
DSCF4397.jpg

DSCF4414.jpg

DSCF4405.jpg

DSCF4399.jpg

DSCF4401.jpg

Bump..

Frame has really nice paint. I wonder what happened to the fenders? You're up there in unibomber country. That isn't Ted Kozinski's old bike is it? :shock: I think he rode a girls bike with no fenders. Do you live in a one room cabin? :p Gary

Can't comment on Uncle Teddy, the walls have ears :wink: I'm curious about the model and whether the bracket on the front is for a light or truss rods. I'd be interested in seeing any pictures. The lady that gave this to me (yup, didn't cost a dime) says her son has the fenders and maybe another part of 2. If not, I'll do my best to build it back with parts and pieces. But aside from the fenders, whatever when in that bracket, a kickstand I know I'm close. Now if I can get some pics to see if she ever had a rear rack, fender light, or anything else.

Back