1969 Schwinn Lil' Chopper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Why did I do this?

What if you cut out the white top tube and flipped it and turned it around so the top tube would have the hump in the front on top like a ol camel back? :mrgreen:

Floyd said:
Nice framework. Very factory looking!!
IF I DIDN'T SEE THE THREAD I WOULD.VE THOUGHT IT WAS BOUGHT THAT WAY. GREAT JOB!! ORANGE WILL LOOK GREAT SO...GET TA BUILDIN'!! PEACE

Jake Sensi said:
Floyd said:
Nice framework. Very factory looking!!
IF I DIDN'T SEE THE THREAD I WOULD.VE THOUGHT IT WAS BOUGHT THAT WAY. GREAT JOB!! ORANGE WILL LOOK GREAT SO...GET TA BUILDIN'!! PEACE

I'm with Jake, Looks like it could have come that way, only better! So......"GET TA BUILDIN'!!" Sorry Jake, I couldn't resist! :lol:

That looks really good! 8) I like taking old girl bikes and giving them new life.It seem like theres way more girl bikes at cheaper prices then boys bikes.People selling around my town are pretty proud when they put a price on there old junk. :roll: Anyways Great job I cant wait to see it finished! :mrgreen:

I like the mag wheel,a matching set would be cool 8)

I was wondering what happend to this build,good to see it going again! 8) :mrgreen:

Back