1st Annual "Give Thanks for Bikes" Indoor Swap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BankerRAt said:
I bought a Peerless for a steel! And I gave you $5 not $4. I am compounding the interest % daily so by the time I see you in Monson im thinking I will be able to buy another bike Skip

I have a handful of 1943 Steel pennies. I didn't know there were some coin collectors there too. (too obscure?)

pound this.

Wish i could have stayed just to hangout. But it was all good and yes good to all the NERRB crew. My wife was happy i got rid of a ton of stuff out of the basement. Dan saw a really cool Elgin, which i did not see but he described it to me. Anyone else see it? Had really thin wheels, single top bar. Any chance anyone took pics? Stinks I had to bail at 8:30 AM. :? :x
Joe

In case you didn't go to Fresh Finds.......Cleaned up NICELY!
002-31.jpg

KOTA, very nice clean up, you still gonna hand it off to your friend ? Too small for you anyway.
Joe,thanks for the wheel, will work great.Skip good to meet you, Great to see and chat with
my fellow rat riders, Rob, CJ and the rest. Good Show but the Flea Market was interesting too.
Have a Happy Thanksgivin'

hey Steve - off topic, but how come you have Drivin and Cryin album as your avatar? You're a fan? That is a great album.

Ian, big fan for a few years, check out my update in The Other Talk forum, recent NYC show.
Why you too? We are a rare bred,

Stevil said:
...We are a rare bred,

ya, no kidding. I've never met another person who was into them. His voice is awesome.

not so much a "huge fan", as I just played the crap out of that cd, and it still gets cycled through my changer in the car from time to time. going to dig it out again tonight.

cheers

That was a pretty good show. The non stop Craigslist messages were a little annoying but it did get the point across.

Finally got a couple of pics up. This was only a very small part of the show.

dudley1a.jpg

A little too much of the hardcore road bike stuff there but lots of kool old bikes as well as the classics and the modern cruisers with engines... you name it it was there.

dudley2a.jpg

Good to see all the RR guys there.... Larry, nice score. All I got was a violet Slik Chik. :)

--Rob

Back