2007 turkey day ride sacramento ca

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just to let you guys know there will be a huge cruiser ride in sacramento on thanksgiving day. last year we had around 450 bikes and this year will be bigger. if interested pm me we will meet at the towe musseum parking lot at around 9. hang out there check out the bikes, drink etc till about noon then take off. this is an awsome show and ride i build or ride a different bike every year and i look forwards to this ride 364 days a year.

the reason for that is there is very little traffic downtown on thanksgiving so we basicly have the whole place to ourselves. this is still an underground ride so ya know. i shall take pics that will be the place that my build off bike gets its first fully done reveal to all.

it was epic around 600 bikes of all sorts original, restored, rat, full custom you name it. i took the ratty truck out (now done final pics will be taken monday) and she ran flawlessly. got lots of attention and props lol. drank a lot of beer then went to my parents for thanksgiving came home and drank more wooooo. sounds like a fun day huh? well other than the hang over i have been nursing all day today. i think my friend took some pics i will see if he did.

I was surprised that I didn't see this in events before.
It was great, some really nice bikes, and good conversation.
Collage cyclery had a really good showing.

i was glad you were able to show up and bring the ol low boy i still think that is a very cool bike. yea we tried to pull out all the stops and bring a bit of everything. cant wait till next year now onto the build off woooot

there are a few pics up on collegecyclery.biz and "the wave" who is this glad another sacto ridder made it to the forum.

Back