2nd annual RatRodBike Show Sept 8th Philadelphia

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey there cats and kittens! Once again, the Jersey Devils Bicycle Club will be hosting the RatRodBike and Kustom Bicycle Show at the Hot Rod Hoedown Sept 8th in NE Philly!
The coolest kustom car show on Earth now has the koolest bike show as well! Live Bands, Hot Rods, cool gear and now a place to show off your Kustom 2 (or 3 or more) wheeled creations! You might even win a trophy!
hoedwip.jpg

hope to see you there!

We'll have 4 trophies- People's choice, Koolest, Wildest and Rattiest! If you've never gone you gotta make the scene! Live bands, rat rods, swap meet stuff, art and all sorts of crazyness! Saturday night will be the Horror Hop! It's goona be great! I can't wait! 8)

Less than a week away! We got the big top ready to go! It's gonna be a real wingding! 8)

clamdigger said:
The flyer states $10 per person. $15 per vehicle. ( per day? ) Do you know if this applies to bicycles too?
10$ is for 1 person and 15$ is per carload...2 or more. Hope to see you there, Clamdigger! 8)

Just got off the phone with HotRod Scott. Not only did he give us a nice talk up on the radio, but he also said we should have enough room for the big tent. How big you ask?...
thisbig.jpg

See you there! 8)

Dragon, are you the same cats that rode with me on HotRodJen's Ride?
br1-1.jpg

trust me, you GOTTA make this run. You'll LOVE it! 8)

I left about 7 am to get there plenty early and set up...
hd12a.jpg

By 11 am we were packin' em in!
hd12m.jpg

hd12n.jpg

The music as playin' and things couldn't have been better. 39 bikes participated and we counted over 100 votes, and I figure at the most 1/2 the people voted, so we had 200 or more spectators digging our little shindig...not bad!
Alley cat won Koolest for her Orange Moxie cruiser, and Drew won People's Choice for his Fat Rat...
hd12p.jpg

hd12z.jpg

11 year old Sarah won Wildest for her lil drag bike...
hd12o.jpg

And Anthony won Rattiest for his ratty Schwinn 5 speed Muscle bike....(Still trying to find a pic of that one...)
Before we knew it it was almost 5, and with the rains approaching we brought down the big top and moved inside for the awards and music.
The Jersey Devils even won a prize for their contribution to the hoedown!
hd12q.jpg

Huggy and Allycat with her trophy...
hd12r.jpg

The bands kept the party going till late into the night..
hd12s.jpg

I went back on Sunday and there were still bikes there...
hd12x.jpg

hd12y.jpg

Told 'em to be sure and enter the show next year.
All in all a great time!

Some of my favorite cars from the Hoedown...
hd12u.jpg

hd12g.jpg

hd12a1.jpg

hd12h.jpg

hd12e.jpg

hd12l.jpg

hd12t.jpg

hd12vw.jpg

hd12v.jpg

Back