58th SACRAMENTO AUTORAMA with one room for bikes!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok i know this is sorta short notice but here is the deal. my boss knows the guy who runs the autorama and has gotten him to let us do a full room dedicated to kustom, and original bicycles. there will be three classes

.full custom/ for finished pretty bikes and choppers

.restored or original/ for resored, or original bikes including fat tire and muscle bikes

.rat bike/ do i really need to explain?

there will also be a people's choice award

here are the details to enter a bike first one is $15, every one after that is $10. each person will recive one free pass into the show as well. but the big deal is getting your bike or bikes into a very well known show that will have hundreds if not thousands of people looking at your bike. any one interested PLEASE contact me asap or call college at 456-2042 ask for adam or about the show. this is big time and is a great opertunity all of my kustoms will be there lined up including "the higgings", lucky 7, and the ratty truck as well as a ton of other bikes that are already signed up. the show will be from feb 8th to the 10th.

Cool, looking forward to seeing the west coast show. Keep us posted on how it goes...Kelly

Karfer, Great deal! It should be fun for all who enter. If you guys need any ideas for the show, give BicycleDon a yell, I'm sure he could give you guys some pointers if needed.
Make sure you hit the other boards with your info!
Here's ours: http://forum1.freakbikenation.com/
Good luck and keep us posted,
Chainsaw

karfer....if you enter a bike will it have to stay the whole 3 days? or can ya enter for just a day or two( i know they normally run fri-sun ...which fri. would be my problem day)if i dont enter a bike ill see ya there anyway :mrgreen:

chainsaw i am not a member over there could you copy and post this event over there or atleast post the link talking about it? i want anyone and everyone to know about it and attend if possible. we already have about 50 bikes that will be there. sensor setup is wed the 7th but if you need to get your bike in there ahead drop it off at the shop fill out a form pay up and i will take it or them for ya. got your chain in by the way (and got yelled at about doing a seperate order by the way) and they raised the price so it will be 129.00 and that is a rat rod deal you dont even want to know what they cost us.

karfer67 said:
sensor setup is wed the 7th but if you need to get your bike in there ahead drop it off at the shop fill out a form pay up and i will take it or them for ya. got your chain in by the way (and got yelled at about doing a seperate order by the way) and they raised the price so it will be 129.00 and that is a rat rod deal you dont even want to know what they cost us.
any idea if theyll let you set up past 7pm(work till 5 then about an hour and a half with traffic)? ill be down this sat to pick up the chain and sorry about the yelling :cry: dont worry about the (very) slight increase! just happy to beable to take this out for a spin and see if she shifts alright! THANKS KARFER!!!!!! YOU'RE MY HERO! :wink:
talk to ya sat!

I looked up the Sacramento autorama when there was a thread on here about another autorama, thinking that I could build a bike for it. But that was only like a week ago so I'll just see what other bikes there are.

yea sensor setup is in the evening anyways. i will find out what you need in order to drop the bike off there i think setup will be thurs. oh yea tomorow there is a car parts swap here in sac right down the street from the shop and we are going to have a space.

karfer67 said:
yea sensor setup is in the evening anyways. i will find out what you need in order to drop the bike off there i think setup will be thurs. oh yea tomorow there is a car parts swap here in sac right down the street from the shop and we are going to have a space.
Under the freeway right?

yepper terry decided not to do the spot just because of the rain which is fine with me. i wanted to go looking for bikes and parts anyways now that i am rich. anyways anyone that is on other forums feel free to post about this event thanks

hey thanks buddy i dont frequent too many other forums so thanks for helpin a brother ratter out

hey karfer.ill take you up on giving my bikes a ride (if the offer still stands)!
its gonna be my b-6 and my sons pixie(ill try and give you a call at work tomorrow and set up a time,etc.(i dont get off work until 5pm tomorrow and itll take about an hour for me to drive there)
thanks again!

sounds good i will be closing tomorrow so i will stay open late if you take a little longer. i am going to bring down my 52 panther tomorrow to give her a quick clean up too see you there.

great job!!! was really nice there(im sure you found the show pics by now!)
again thanks for dragging my bikes around! do you work on mon.? ill try and get those things out of your hair asap!(unfortunatley i cant tommorrow the wife has the late shift again :x )

Back