Anyone with a Slick Daddy?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I just purchases a KK Roadster and of course like everyone else, I can't leave well enough alone. My wife is already rolling her eyes. I really like the stance of the Slick Daddy and so my first mod will be a TT Fork.

The only question that I have ( to those that own a SD ) is what is the total length of the fork? I don't want to make the bike looked like a stretched chopper so I really don't want to purchase a fork that is too long. I guessing it's around 30 inches looking at pictures of it, but I'd like it to be as close to the SD length as possible.

Thanks All. I'm sure I'll be asking alot more questions and will try to post some pics as soon as the bike shows up and I get it put together.

Rob

might wanna drop into the intros thread and say hi! i dont know what the forks youre thinking of look like so i couldnt say with out a pic. but.......most triple tree forks can be adjusted lower and cut to length

some aftermarket double crowns are shorter than others but for the most part they measure 30 inches or so and if you want it shorter you have to cut the tops of the legs off.

Back