Bike A Palooza, Tempe, AZ...update and pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be there, hopefully sellin, buying and ridin 8) :wink: :D
CCF03312008_00000.jpg

Re: Bike A Palooza, Tempe, AZ

Hope to see you there Tiki, I spoke to Lheffe this evening and he plans to come out as well. Hopefully Tempe Terror makes it out, havent seen him in a while.Keep your eyes peeled for a centennial Phantom springer, I needs one real bad!!!! LOL Later & PEACE!!!! :mrgreen:

Yeppers, I'll be at the swap meet! :D

I have several errands to do that morning, one of which is to pick up the last few remaining parts for my new FRAME BUILDING JIG!
Woo-hoo, I am waaaaay overdue to have the means build some really fun stuff. I scored a free, humongous motorcycle slick tire that's just waiting to assimilate itself Borg-style onto the rear end of something...

Rick - can't wait to see that "wild wheelie machine" come to life!
*Don't forget my chopper wheel/hub - thanks for the rehab!

The pleasure was all mine dude! It might take a while to build that "whheelie machine" I have two home improvement projects currently underway, and one hundred plus degree weather just around the corner :shock: So i,ll be trying really hard to get these moving as quickly as possible! I will be sure to bring your wheel! Later & PEACE!!!! :mrgreen:

Back