Black top bomber after accident.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me and the wife were in the parking lot after a long night cruise and I was looking for our truck and not paying attention so much and a curb jumped out in front of me and bent the monark forks and the custom dropouts. So while they are slowly being rebuilt (busy at work) I decided to bring home a pipe bender and have at the other springers. :mrgreen: The monarks are very fixable and no major harm were done to them.

blacktopbentfork003.jpg

blacktopbentfork001.jpg

blacktopbentfork004.jpg

armandgil said:
It sure was Kev. It was sooooooooooooo dark, I was riding by feel. :mrgreen: A daytime ride would be nice.

I'm going again this Friday Night on a VanCruise ( weather Permitting )..

Sarah's gonna have a Girls night out :mrgreen:

and I'm going to Ride The Rollfast this time.
My assbone is still sore from the last ride on "Pin-it"
:shock: :D

bent springer

Really nice job on the springer, I usually not a fan of that type springer because everybody has a stock chrome one :| or the bent ones are associated with lowrider bike, but youre's is right in the middle. You said pipe bender? what type pipe bender could you post a pic :shock: :shock: :idea: :mrgreen:

pipe bender

Hey outsider, Thanks for the compliment! I can't get a picture of the bender for you, brought it back to work and a plumber has it now. But I used one for metal conduit that fits 3/4 inch pipe. It has a long handle and a foot grip on it. You place fork in it and pull back and push down with foot. I hope that helps. :mrgreen:

Back